Monday, July 26, 2010

Work Day No. 5 "Momentous"

It was another exciting day at FOUND!
We hammered out organizational details all morning (figuratively that is)

and met with our landlord Mike. Then (insert loud enthusiastic drum roll here)
we signed our lease! Momentous indeed!

Bill and Marnie are inand so's Sandy.Ken and Deb are on boardand Ellen and Dan are raring to go!Hooray for us!Our broker Tom came by to wish us well and
demolition began almost immediately after wards.
Marnie, Bill, Dan and Sandy wielded the heavy weapons
and Ellen and Ken were on hand as support crew. Me, well I was tethered to my day job up at the college.
Bummer.

When I returned after only a few hours I couldn't believe my eyes!

Wall in...Wall out!What do you suppose they found in there?
Wall up,Wall down!

Marnie and Bill put their best karate and soccer skills to good use.
Mission accomplished, now what can I destroy next?How 'bout this...and this...
Going,
going,
going,
(you can make it Dan!)
Gone!
WOW you guys.

Rest of the walls come out tomorrow
and then we take onthe floors.


Photos today by Deb and Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment