Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Workday No. 14 "Sand, san sa sazzzzzzzzz"

Sweet Jesus! (as Sandy would say) we're heading straight on into renovation oblivion these days. We are exhausted but there is light at the end of this tunnel! I do however have one burning question. Will we ever be done with spackling, caulking and sanding? If the answer is no, then will someone just please put me out of my misery by painting the walls so I can't sand any more? Help me please...take all the sand paper and hide it...or dispose of it all together...just make me stop.

I'm sorry to report that there are no photos to post today. We were just too busy today. The space looks absolutely amazing though and you'll have to trust me on this. We're talking major transformation here and to boot, we are in fact on target to start painting tomorrow. I promise many photos from that adventure!

I googled "renovation blues" this afternoon hoping to find some inspiration. Unfortunately I found nothing or at least nothing posted on youtube. I think I feel a song coming on...any takers? Wait, I think I saw a hand go up in the back of the room...Terry K, is that you?

No comments:

Post a Comment