Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Workday No. 28 "All Systems Go"

Lots of variety in the work we're doing at FOUND these days. Ken spent the morning setting up the phone system and the wireless router, and continued work on the POS software. After lunch he was a baseboard painting machine!

Ellen worked on installing the new ceiling tiles in the hut.
It is grueling work but look at the difference between the old and new tiles.
When it's finished it'll sparkle!

Dan worked on molding and I painted the caps to the partitions in the front.
Tomorrow our sign letters get edged in black and more molding gets installed. Partitions in the hut will go up as well. There will a bit more painting and no doubt, more ceiling tile installation. Soon we'll be putting our glass cases together too. Stay tuned for more from the crew at FOUND!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I know I can't be more excited than you partners, but this is just about too much for me. I can hardly sleep! Ideas non-stop. Can't wait until Sunday to see which space I get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary! I'm so glad you're on board!

    ReplyDelete