Thursday, August 19, 2010

Workday No. 29 "So Close"

We're so close now we can almost taste it,and touch it!

It's beginning to look like an antique shop around here!
Some wisdom from today's fortune cookie...So true.

Much to report today!
Bill put the partitions up in the hut,with Dan's help.

Ceiling tiles in the front space are ALL installed.
Thank you Pat.

Ken worked all day on the POS software and our website,
and TWC spent the day with us.We are now secure!

We can walk on our beautiful new steps,
and our mailbox now has found a new temporary home.
Sign letters received much attention today.




They will go up on the side of the building tomorrow!

I painted the molding around Sandy's booth window,
and then suddenly I just couldn't help myself.
Did I miss a spot?
What a fantastic view, especially when the train rolls by.
The paint spill in the redrum has taken on the whimsical shape of a seahorse,if you look at it just right...

Today's action packed workday brought to you
by the letter "F".

1 comment:

  1. I think I will have to stop by tomorrow to see the letters "in situ". Everything looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete